If you're building Web3 applications on Hedera, you need a strategic infrastructure partner to power your access to the Hedera Ledger’s data layer.
Here are 3 of our customers using Inquire to power their applications on the Hedera Hashgraph
Hashpack is a Chrome extension and browser-based crypto wallet built for dApps, DeFi and NFTs and is powered by the most sustainable public network – Hedera Hashgraph.
Hash Axis is a digital marketplace for crypto collectibles and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) powered by the Hedera Hashgraph. An NFT Marketplace is a platform where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded and in some cases minted (created).
HSuite is a new powerful and agile DeFi Tool. They aim to enhance the Hedera Network by building ground-breaking DeFi applications and utilizing the innovative Smart-Node Technology. The platform will support Initial Token Offerings and a range of other services.
Our core data access platform providing an enhanced Mirror Service enabling a scalable, high availability set of API endpoints for accessing all Hedera ledger data.
Our Inquire DSaaS provides developers and organizations with the ability to search account, transaction, NFT, balance and other DLT data efficiently and effectively through native support of Hedera’s RESTFull Mirror API. We also will provide extended search interfaces (GraphQL) as well as extensions to allow compound searching (e.g. multiple accounts information in a single call).
Our Inquire search service removes the need for you to create and maintain production level robust and responsive indexing infrastructure on your own, allowing you to focus on what is most critical - building features to support your Web3 Applications.
Enterprise grade scalability, performance, and reliability
You have the ability to query the entire history of transactions on the network, easily filter to what you are most interested in and provide that data back in a format most appropriate for your unique use case.
Flexible Search Interfaces
With the support of GraphQL, you will have multiple ways to interrogate the distributed ledger, giving you unmatched flexibility to get the data you need (and only the data you need).
Key Use Cases
- Transaction finality validation
- Filterable list of account information
- Performing account audits
Understand your application and customer use by having ready and easy access to metrics related to ledger activity including the creation of custom views of customer and application specific data
The Perceive DMaaS provides customer focused metrics delivering insights into usage, volumes, performance with customer specific dashboard(s) showing organizational activity usage, volumes, performance, etc.
- Customer dashboard(s) that provide high-level transaction volumes
- Customer statistics (e.g. transaction performance, errors, etc)
Key Use Cases
- Monitor your Dapp success through use and adoption
- Identify most valuable features and functionality through monitoring customer use
Providing a comprehensive registration capability to receive real-time notifications relating to activity on the Hedera Ledger
Our Sentinel DNaaS Allows you to receive real-time notifications for your application's users based on what they care most about… key account updates and transaction activity. Sentinel supports webhooks, websockets with the ability to subscribe to topics allowing easy creation of notification streams for in-app or downstream processing without costly build and maintenance of production level infrastructure.
- Dramatically improve user experience by providing real-time notifications of account activity.
- No need to build redundant Polling of the Mirror or custom notification infrastructure into your own application stack, allowing you to deliver products and feature updates to market more quickly.
Key Use Cases
Remove your reliance on polling and improve your user’s experience in any app by providing notifications of account activity including balance changes, NFT acquisitions or sales, and a host of other critical account changes.
Moving from data access to intelligence by allowing access to high level aggregations and statistics related to ledger activity including the creation of custom views of ledger data
The Deduce DAaaS provides a range of capabilities in two primary categories including analytics dashboard that supports creation of custom views over customer or DL data with aggregates and insights. We continue to develop the Analytics capability with input from our customers with a focus on leveraging machine learning to better understand data patterns and ultimately providing signal processing which can provide an additional level of advanced event notification/subscription services
- Rapidly detect performance or other problems in your applications
- Provide value added customer reporting and views
- Quickly instrument your applications with insight oriented data visualizations
Key Use Cases
- Provide your users with access to valuable information views
- Rapidly identify and root cause application issues
Providing developers access to a comprehensive set of logs and tools to verify, troubleshoot, and accelerate their application design, development, operation and maintenance
Replay DDaaS offers developers the tools they need to simplify their development, testing and troubleshooting process leveraging your most precious resource, i.e. developer time and accelerating your time to value on new applications and features.
- Dynamic filtering of transactions based on user selected attributes
- Drill down, link to key account, transaction and token data
- Ability to replay transactions (e.g. smart contracts) or other sequences of events that are related to an account
Key Use Cases
- Dashboard of all customer transactions with pattern identification for activity
- Application development and testing leveraging ability to replay transactions, drill down and filtering